Sunday, October 15, 2006

Newsflash!

Real Cops have a lot of shit to deal with. I just got pulled over (on foot) by one of Rolla's finest. I knew he was gonna fuck with me before I even made it to the stop sign. I saw him drivin'. He saw me walkin' and drinkin.' It's against city ordinance to drink in public. Luckily, he was cool and I was compliant. I watched him do a u-ey, and roll up on me. The critical part of this situation is that I imagined thatI I was him. The first thing I did when I saw him do the u-ey was put down my beer and make sure that he could see my hands. This is key. If one want not be shot by the police, either don't be black, or make sure that these guys can see your hands . I remember talking to StL cops one time. Those fuckers only make like $30'g's a year to get shot at by all those boys in the hood. THAT SUCKS! Despite my experiences in suburbia, I still have a great respect for the good cops. they're out there, just expect it. and if confronted by the other half...... record it. They'd surely be too stupid to fig' it out.