Monday, August 28, 2006

The Creepometer's Dust Has Been Swiffered.

For those people that know me, this ceramic piece may be familiar. Most of my friends now probably don't know much about me around the time that I made it. This was the first piece of many that I made in the time that I played with clay. I was 16 when I made this one. It was somewhat modeled after exagerations of what I saw in the mirror sometimes at that age. I finished it a couple of days before I got shipped to Montana for two months, and I finished glazing it when I got back. A few weeks ago, I took some analogs of it, and thought that it needed to be analyzed by the creepometer. When I find an appropriate picture from the time of creation, I may take the time to redo this superimposition, as it would probably work better. But for the meantime.........whatever. I never took the Jake factor to %100, as it just ruined the whole thing. So, what you have here is 0, 25, 50, and %75 Jakes. %25 percent is my personal favorite. I think that the %25 would take the creepometer to the red, but I would have to ask Tony, as he is the official creepometer official. Without further adookie: