Thursday, August 03, 2006

For Those Who See No Real Meaning....

And on the eighth day, god created Pistachios, John Barleycorn, the current environment of Walmart-übercapitalism, supreme satiation of, and the concurrent suppression of all that makes a man a man; i.e. the domesticated. And by domesticated, I mean emasculated. Wouldn't it be ironic if it were God that gave us Marx's 'Social Darwinism?' A contrived environment in which the most servile, unrighteous, undeserving asshats obtain the power. Oh, wait....Schon passiert. But of course, that is in and of itself contradictory (this circle just became a whirlpool). Distortion of everthing pure and meaningful is now the piper's tune. Jesus becomes pro rich and pro war; to a people that he has no ethnic or cultural realtion. There are no more good wars to fight. Only murder. Us or them. No honor in war anymore. That died in 1945. I missed my chance. There's nothing worth fighting and dying for anymore, unless it's killing embedded FOX news reporters (joke, ok, sort-of joke). I can only hope that when WWIII breaks out, I am still concious of what I believe, able, of sound mind, and well armed.
I'd break something, but I'm too tired from the shop. My grandmother was always right when she said (like other grandmas,) 'idle hands are the Devil's playground.' Moral of the story boys: keep your hands busy, even if it makes you look like rain-man, or Pee-Wee Hermann at a movie theater.