Friday, May 26, 2006

REPOST - Here's the Deal



I have received MORE feedback about my blog and its content.

One comment that immediately come to mind is:

"Hi, What's going on in Rolla? I hope you have not completely lost your mind yet. But, as I saw on your web-page, I think you have."

I figure eventually more people will view this blog. People that I know and maybe even people that I don't know will look at this sh@#. I assume that similar comments will be made about the content of my blog in the future, so let me make a few presumptions about what will be said:

"This guy has way too much free-time."
"Isn't he like almost thirty? What an immature jack-ass."
"What a dork."
"This guy is disturbed."
"Wow, he really needs to get laid."
"What a loser."

Now I'll admit that one, or even a number of these statements might be true. But before you judge, keep a few things in mind:

1) I take my computer everywhere with me. Take your shovel, microphone, business card, esquire, kitchen knife or what ever it is that you use all day and replace it with a laptop computer. Yes, I've turned into that guy.

2) I'm as fast on the draw with my Adobe Photoshop version 5.0 as I am with my Ti-86 graphing calculator. It really doesn't take that long to do this stuff.

3) I live in MOTHER@&%@!ING GOD D$#@ %$##%$^! *&*&^! PIECE of ^%$# GOAT $## (*&^%%*&^$$ (*&^%%%*^$#@! ROLLA F^%$ING, MISSOURI so F%$# OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is to that, which makes me appear insane, that I owe my sanity.